Final Manuscript Guidelines
The following steps are needed to be adhered in order to successfully register and have the final manuscript to be included in the journal:
1. Revise your final manuscript according to the Reviewers' Comments.
2. Prepare your final manuscript according to JTEC Template
3. Make sure your final manuscript has been proofread.
4. Ensure the similarity score of the final manuscript is kept below 30.
5. Complete the registration through EDAS starting 14 of September 2017. At least one of the authors is required to register.
6. Pay the registration fee by referring to payment details
7 Set the presenter name through EDAS.
9. Upload the FINAL MANUSCRIPT in the form of Microsoft Word format before deadline.
Registration can be done starting from September 14, 2017. Early bird registration must be carried out before October 02, 2017. After that the payment should be considered as normal registration
(until OCT 02, 2017)
(Dateline: OCT 10, 2017)
|1 paper||Regular Author||1300||355||1450||385|
|Additional papers*||Regular Author||900||265||1100||305|
The conference registration covers programme book, conference kit, admission to all technical sessions, meals for every participant. The registration fee does not cover accommodation, transportation etc.
*For additional papers, the fees quote is for each papers and eligible to up to three (3) papers per presenter.
|Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Ayer Keroh, Melaka
|Bank Address:||1 & 3, Jalan KF 4, Kota Fesyen - MITC, Hang Tuah Jaya, Ayer Keroh, 75450 Melaka, Malaysia|
|State, Country:||Melaka, Malaysia|
|Account Name:||Bendahari Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka|
Payment using Local Order (LO) / Purchase Order (PO) is not accepted